Honda EU70is Inverter Generator
For the first time in a Honda generator, the EU70is is coupled with an advanced Electronic Fuel Injection system greatly increasing fuel efficiency. The EU70is will run for up to 18 hours on a single tank of fuel which will help your back pocket.
It features Honda’s sine-wave inverter technology for smooth, high quality power flow, enabling the EU70is to safely provide power for frequency and voltage fluctuation-sensitive equipment such as laptop computers and communications equipment.
Unlike many noisy generators, the EU70is uses an innovative separate triple chamber construction for low noise operation of only 52dB, making it the quietest generator in its class.
Throughout the decades, Honda has consistently designed and engineered 4-stroke technology that is without parallel. We believe engines shouldn’t just be built to perform – they should do so with maximum efficiency and economy. That’s the Honda Advanced 4-Stroke Technology difference.
- Honda GX390, 389 cc, 4 stroke professional grade engine with fuel injection
- 7.0 Kw (7000 watt) Max Output
- 5.5 Kw (5500 watt) Rated Output
- PID intelligent closed loop speed control system
- Thermal overload cut out protection
- Electric & manual starting
- 18 Hour run time (based on 25% load)
- Main Output: 230 Volt / 50 Hz / 5500 watt
- Secondary Output: 12 Volt / 8.3 Amp
- Fuel tank capacity: 19.2 Litre
- Weight: 118 Kg (dry)