Honda EU30ik Inverter Generator
The EU30iK Handy is the lightest and most portable 3000W generator Honda’s ever made. It’s got the power and it can still fit in your car.
It features a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity making it ideal for use with frequency-sensitive electrical equipment such as laptops.
The EU30iK Handy also uses a high-speed multi-point alternator that is integrated into the engine itself. This technology reduces the overall weight and size by 25% to 50% compared to similarly classed conventional models.
The EU30iK Handy features an Eco-throttle, which adjusts the engine speed to meet the load demand. This increases fuel economy and redues noise as the engine is not required to run at full capacity unless needed.
The generator is Parallel Connection capable. This feature allows two EU30iK Handy generators to be quickly and easily linked using a special parallel connection cable to double your output to 6Kva.
With a low operating noise level and enough power to be used in a wide range of home, recreational, and professional environments, the EU30iK Handy incorporates all of Honda’s portable power technology.
- Honda GX160K1, 163 cc, 4 stroke professional grade engine
- 3.0 Kw (3000 watt) Max Output
- 2.6 Kw (2600 watt) Rated Output
- PID intelligent closed loop speed control system
- Thermal overload cut out protection
- Manual Starting
- 7.7 Hour run time (based on 25% load)
- Main Output: 230 Volt / 50 Hz / 2600 watt
- Secondary Output: 12 Volt / 8.3 Amp
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.9 Litre
- Weight: 35.2 Kg (dry)