Honda EU22i Inverter Generator
Honda’s newest portable generator, the EU22i, is 10% more powerful than its predecessor, whilst remaining just as light and as quiet as before.
The number one portable generator, the EU22i, features a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity – making it ideal for use with frequency-sensitive electrical equipment such as laptops and home computers.
The EU22i features an eco-throttle adjusting the engine speed and only running at full capacity when required. This increases fuel economy and reduces noise.
It also features parallel connection compatibility. For additional power, you can link two Honda inverter generators in parallel operations with a simple connection cable.
The EU22i starts ‘first time every time’ with Honda’s reliable one pull easy start system.
It’s environmentally-friendly with low emissions, less noise and lower fuel consumption than its two-stroke counterparts, and can run up to 8.1* hours of continuous operation on a full fuel tank. Lightweight (21kg) and whisper-quiet (53dB**), the EU22i is the flagship generator of the portable power industry.
* With eco-throttle switched on at 1/4 output
** At 7m
- Honda GX120R, 121 cc, 4 stroke professional grade engine
- 2.2 Kw (2200 watt) Max Output
- 1.8 Kw (1800 watt) Rated Output
- PID intelligent closed loop speed control system
- Thermal overload cut out protection
- Manual Starting
- 8 Hour run time (based on 25% load)
- Main Output: 230 Volt / 50 Hz / 1800 watt
- Secondary Output: 12 Volt / 8.3 Amp
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 Litre
- Noise @ 7 Metre: 48 dBA (based on 25% load)
- Weight: 21 Kg (dry)