Honda EU10i Inverter Generator
The portable EU10i is the first generator of its size to feature a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity – making it ideal for use with frequency-sensitive electrical equipment such as laptops. It is the size of overhead luggage, making it the most portable Honda generator there is.
It uses a high-speed multi-point alternator that is integrated into the engine itself. This technology reduces the overall weight and size by 25% to 50% compared to similarly classed conventional models. You can take it anywhere!
Featuring 8 Amp/12 Volt DC, maximum 1000W/240 Volt AC power levels, the EU10i can run appliances and charge batteries simultaneously.
It starts ‘first time every time’ with Honda’s reliable one pull easy start system, and at 13kg, is one of most lightweight generators in its class.
It’s whisper-quiet – 52dB / 58dB (load depending) while delivering stable, consistent electricity.
- Honda GXH50T, 50 cc, 4 stroke professional grade engine
- 1.0 Kw (1000 watt) Max Output
- 0.9 Kw (900 watt) Rated Output
- PID intelligent closed loop speed control system
- Thermal overload cut out protection
- Manual Starting
- 8 Hour run time (based on 25% load)
- Main Output: 230 Volt / 50 Hz / 1800 watt
- Secondary Output: 12 Volt / 8.3 Amp
- Fuel tank capacity: 2.1 Litre
- Noise @ 7 Metre: 52dB / 58dB (load depending)
- Weight: 13 Kg (dry)