|Name||35 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Logsplitter|
|Engine||Subaru EX27, 9.0 HP, 265 cc, Over Head Cam, Manual Start|
|Max Splitting Force||35 Ton|
|Max Splitting Length||25 Inch (640 mm)|
|Splitting Wedge Height||8 Inch (203 mm)|
|Hydraulic Pump Flow Rate||16 G/Minute (60.5 L/Min)|
|Split Cycle (forward / return)||8 Seconds forward / 6 Seconds return|
|Hydraulic Pressue||3600 PSI|
|Ram Cylinder Bore Size||5.0 Inch (130 mm)|
|Hydraulic Oil Capacity||3.5 Gallon (13.3 Litre)|
|Single Hand Operation||Yes|
|Logsplitter Cover Included||Yes|
|Wheel||Off Road, 16" x 4.8" x 8"|
Boss 35 Ton Horizontal / Vertical Logsplitter
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
The Boss WD35T is an all purpose 35 ton log splitting unit that has the power and strength to take on almost any job.
- Subaru EX27, 9.0 HP commercial grade engine provides smooth power and extended reliability
- Patented hydraulics deliver 35 Ton of splitting force
- Upgraded Splitting Length—25”
- One-handed operation, 3 position control, automatic ram return, and wide, rugged log trays make this easy for anyone to use.
- Towable—wheeled trailer jack included.
- Pivoting bed enables horizontal & vertical operation
- Range of splitting heads available.
Boss Industrial products come with a warranty that surpasses any guarantee in the industry. We promise to repair or replace any part of a product that proves to be defective in workmanship or materials for a period of 2 years from the purchase date for residential use or 6 months for commercial and rental usage.